[dorkbotlondon-blabber] postdork

alex dorkbotlondon-blabber@music.columbia.edu
20 Feb 2003 10:51:56 +0000

Good dorking!

Thanks all those who helped with equipment, moving stuff about, helping
on the bar and for the spontaneous bottle collecting at the end.  And of
course thanks to the presenters!  All went very well (apart from a few
technical issues, oops).

Sadly my insulating tarp didn't do its job with keeping the warm air in,
so sorry those who were outside of the path of the heater. :/

Any feedback much appreciated - particularly with the excursion into
economics and politics with Michael's talk.  I felt his talk was within
the dorkbot remit - involving electricity, strangeness, and a
stimulating subject matter - but others disagreed, feeling it was too
far a departure from the art/tech crossover (I hope that's a good
summing up).  Any opinions on this are much appreciated, either on list
or directly to saul <saul@twenteenthcentury.com> and myself
<alex@slab.org>

cheers,

alex